This winter while I was at school studying floral design I was required to bring a set of flowers to class each day. Well, I bought two sets! Until now they have just been sitting in a corner getting dusty. So I decided to put together some arrangements. These are pictures of the final product.

I love the fall colors of this flower arrangement. This arrangement goes in my kitchen because my colors in there are all reds. It is a large mass arrangement, and I LOVE IT!

This is the top view of the arrangement.

This bright spring arrangement is my office and I love how "wild" it is! Can you see the butterflies? There are four in there! I love how it is so assymetrical!
1 comment:
I love this one! It is so cute! You and your skillz...your house is going to be beautiful! I hope you are enjoying your new digs, I'm still searching for your deck of cards!
Post a Comment