
Welcome to 3104 E. Vine Street, Unit C! Out latest little home!
The apartment complex that we live in is called The Knolls. It is a gated complex and has so much to offer! There are 2 swimming pools, a park, basketball courts, BBQ pits, and tons of laundry facilities.
The apartment is a townhouse. So our living room, kitchen, 1/2 bathroom, and storage area are downstairs and upstairs is our bedroom, full bathroom, and office. 
I have SO SO SO SO SO much counter space here compared to the foot I had at our last house. I feel like I can cook freely! 
This is our patio area it needs some serious work. I have been begging Brant to let me get some plants to put out there, so hopefully now that the rest of the house is unpacked we will get work on this part in motion this week!
This is a great little area were we can stash all of our odds and ends, like camping gear, and big bags of flour.
Our 1/2 bathroom which is a life saver some days!

FINALLY, a full real bathroom where we both can get ready in the mornings without elbowing each other in the face. (Our last bathroom was about the size of our 1/2 bathroom in this house.)
This is a little area in our bathroom were all my makeup and hair stuff are kept. (In our last house they were in the bedroom and office because there was no room for it in the bathroom.)














3 comments:
How cute! I am so glad you finally have a place you can enjoy! Did the postal code or city change?
How cute! I am so glad you finally have a place you can enjoy! Did the postal code or city change?
Congrats on getting into a bigger place, I'll bet you are loving it. You'll have to give me the grand tour when I come to visit!
Post a Comment