MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We had a wonderful Christmas together this year. We weren't able to catch a flight home so we hung out in California. It was really nice to relax and be together.


This is the Nativity set that I got this year for 6 dollars. I love it, and it was a great price!

Our poor little tree was swamped in presents. It was so fun to walk past and look at all the gifts that our family and friends so generously gave us.


This is a bag my mom made for me! HOW TALENTED huh? I love it and it is SO cute!
We have had a great Christmas together this year and we are excited for the New Year!
2 comments:
Rachel, I love your new nativity set. There is a family in our ward that makes sets that look a lot like your new set. I think they sell them for over $50 with less pieces. Nice fine!!!
I am so glad you have a job! I know a lot of people are struggling to find work right now. Sorry for the lack of postcards lately, I haven't gone anywhere fun for a while. But I'll be traveling more now, so expect a full mailbox! I hope everything is going well for you and Brant!
Post a Comment