Monday, February 8, 2010

Saddington Shusko LLP


I just recently got a new job working at an accounting firm, Saddington Shusko LLP. The group of buildings you see above is a business complex and one of the buildings in there is where Saddington Shusko LLP is located.
It is quite humorous that I am working in an accounting office since my last semester of college I took a 100 accounting course and had to beg the head of the department to pass me. So it is very obvious that I am not an accountant but the front office/ receptionist woman.
The work keeps me busy and my brain working. In an average day I do everything from awnser phones, make coffee, greet clients, process tax returns, and enter documents into tax programs.
The tax season is going to be keeping me really busy. So if you haven't heard from me I haven't fallen off the end of the world it is just tax season!

1 comment:

Dalena B. said...

I love your blog Rachel! I'm definately a follower!