Friday, May 14, 2010

Beautiful Bedspread


I am months behind in blogging but with my new job I don't have time. Here are a couple of things that happened that I still wanted to blog about.

The quilt you see above is a gorgeous quilt that my mother made me. It is in our wedding colors. Mom sent it to work so it didn't have to sit on my door step all day, which was good on her part because it rained the week she sent it. When I received it I opened the package and then let all the women at work swoon over it.

I wouldn't let Brant touch it for a full day so he wouldn't ruin it. When we put it on the bed and it fit great.

2 comments:

MagDalene said...

The quilt looks beautiful on your bed...you mom will be so happy!

Jan said...

Beautiful quilt. You must be loved to get such a gift. Okay, you are loved even without the gift. You are even more beautiful than the quilt. Love ya girl!