Wednesday, December 22, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Well we got home with the Christmas Tree.  Which was kind of lucky because on the 3 mile drive home it started to slide around on my roof.  So we went to put the tree in the stand and the base was too short so Brant had to cut down some branches.  But we didn't have a saw so he used his saws-all blade on his leatherman.  It was quite a sight I wish I would have taken a picture.  But after being home an hour the tree got put up it's full glory.

We don't really have very many ornaments.  Every year we just gather a few.  Well, I had mentioned this to one of my co-workers (Mary) and she gave some ornaments.  It was so sweet of her and I was very excited to put them on the tree.  The large metal looking ornaments are the ones that Mary gave me. 


Since I did not have a large tree last year I needed a tree skirt.  So I made this one.  I loved the red print with the olive colored trees.  What is more perfect for a Christmas Tree Skirt print than on that has Christmas trees on it. 
We are really grateful for this time of year.  And are looking so forward to Christmas and the New Year!    Merry Christmas!

No comments: