Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree Shopping

When I realized that we weren't going home for Christmas I immediately decided that I wanted a real tree for the holidays. Last year we used our tiny tree that is like 3 feet tall. But this year I wanted a real live, pine smelling, dropping needles and sap tree. I became relentless about getting a tree and started nagging Brant days before Thanksgiving. So two days after Thanksgiving I grabbed my keys and told Brant I was leaving to get a tree and that he better come with me.
We walked around the small lot for thirty minutes. Going back and forth between what we thought was pretty and looking at the price tags over and over. Brant is high maintence when it comes to Christmas Trees, his family sold Christmas Trees in our home town for years so he is very particular. Finally, we decided that we (and by we I mean I) decided on the perfect little Christmas Tree! It was so cute, not too big but not too small. And I couldn't wait to get it home and dress to up in all of it's Christmas glory!


Well since we don't have a truck the only way to get the tree home was to strap it on the roof! And I was so excited to drive through town with my tree on my hood! Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without the perfect tree and ours is just adorable!



2 comments:

Mariah said...

The tree does make Christmas wonderful! It looks like you had a blast looking for the perfect one!

Laci said...

Yeah Im so glad that you have a blog. I loved looking at all your pictures of whats been going on in your life. Our blog is lcameron2.blogspot.com -- I've actually thought about changing it because I'm not really a cameron but oh well. :)Hope all is going well!