Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jacky


Well we still have our little kitten Jack around and he is not so little anymore.  He got one of the cats at the house we rent a room from pregnant.  He got fixed like 3 weeks later.  We love him as much as ever and he completely cracks me up.  Since the house we rent a room in does have 3 other cats there are some fleas.  So I put a flea collar on Jack one morning before I left for work.  When I got home he was like a sick child and came a laid around me neck like a scarf while I ate dinner.  When dinner was over he would not leave me be unless I was holding him.  The only way he wanted to be held was like a baby.  He laid there like that for an hour and a half. 

  
One afternoon Jack was laying the sun enjoying the heat and Brant decided to take a bunch of fun artistic photos.  


No comments: