Well, it is definitely time for an update.
About 3 weeks ago we moved Brant up to Utah to see if he could start up a job freelancing. He had talked to some contacts back in March and they told him that if he was in the area they could give him freelance work. We tried to find him a more stable job here in California that was not freelance, but he could not find anything here but unpaid internships. So we decided that this was our next step. So I took a long weekend off of work and moved Brant up to Utah. (I couldn't move up with him because we could not cut off our one source of income and being at a CPA firm we were starting into busy season...)
A week after Brant moved there he received an offer to freelance. I was completely ecstatic! So now the count down begins... it isn't really fair for me to leave my office right now before a big deadline so I will be working through the end of October and then be moving to Utah to be with Brant. Right now Brant will be working on this project now through December.
So here is my countdown....
30 days until my tax deadline.
37 days until Mom and Dad come to Cali to help us move to Utah.
38 days until we leave for Utah... :)
And just for kicks....
44 days until Halloween (Brant's favorite holiday).
68 days until Thanksgiving.
99 day until Christmas. (hahahaha)
2 comments:
I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Rachel, there is a house for rent in our ward that's got wonderful neighbors and landlords. If you'd like me to find more info I can. This is in Lehi. We're excited to have you in Utah with us! (Brant's Aunt Julie)
Post a Comment