So Friday at work as I was pondering my 26th birthday the following day I was thinking about how it seems so old. I know it isn't but in context with what has happened in my life it seems old. I have known Brant for 12 years, I have been out of high school for 8 years and married for 6 years. I guess life flies when you are having fun. While I was pondering my life and the last 26 years I realized I have so much to be grateful for. So this year I am starting a new tradition each year on my birthday I am going to write down things I am grateful for the same as I am old. So here are my 26 things I am grateful for in my life.
1. Brant - I have such a wonderful husband he is kind, gentle and so patient with me. I love him with all my heart.
2. Mom - I consider my Mom one of my best friends. I have really enjoyed spending time together. We have had so many fun adventures sewing, Corn Wagon browsing, and the James Taylor concert. I love you Mom.
3. Dad - My Dad is probably the best Dad in world. He has a way of making me feel so special, important and strong.
4. Kyle - I have an amazing brother! He is a great example to me and I have enjoyed living close to each other so he can visit from school.
5. Chelsea - What an fabulous person. She is so sweet, fun and outgoing. It is fun to be grown up sisters and I am looking forward to spending more time together as we get older. :)
6. Job - I do like my job and I am grateful to have one. It is work but at the end of the day still find myself very content.
7. Home - I love our little home. It has been really fun making it our own.
8. Jack - Yes, I am grateful for my cat he is very sweet and loves to cuddle me while I am sleeping.
9. Ninja - Yes, we do have another cat. She is so playful and silly and I love watching her be so mischievous.
10. Mia - She has been such a good dog. She is always so happy to see me and has taught me a thing or two about unconditional love.
11. Springville 5th Ward YW - I am so grateful to have such great young women to work with each Sunday. I look forward to seeing them and watching them grown.
12. Springville 5th Ward - I am grateful for the members of our ward there are so many who have made us feel welcome and like we are family.
13. Friends - I do not have enough space or time to write about all of my wonderful friends. I have an amazing group of friends from home, California, work, and in our Ward. You all know who you are and I appreciate all of the time you spend laughing and crying with me you are wonderful.
14. Cute Shoes - Yes I am grateful for cute shoes.
15. Sewing Machine - I love my sewing machine it gives me some much needed therapy on a long day after work.
16. Rainy Days - I love a nice rainy day when everything smells super clean.
17. Joann's - I am not quiet sure what I would do without a place to buy all my crafting supplies. I love to go in there and just browse.
18. Church - I am grateful to be a member in the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There is so much comfort and peace with the knowledge I have of life.
19. Sweet Potato Fries - Do I need to say more? They are amazing!
20. Infertility - I know this seems like a weird thing to put on this list. I have been able to grow a lot throughout this very hard journey but I know it has made me a better person.
21. Puzzles - I love to do puzzles they are so relaxing and enjoyable.
22. Running Water - Every time Brant takes me camping there is no running water or even restrooms. I am so grateful to live in the time we do.
23. General Conference - I am grateful that we are able to listen to counsel from the prophets and get guidance in our lives.
24. Tulips - I love tulips and this year is a great time. We have tulips in our yard and they are wonderful.
25. Temples - I love going to the temple and the wonderful feeling that is there.
26. Music - I am grateful for music and how there is always a song for how you feel.
Well that about settles it. There is so much in my life that I can be grateful for.
1 comment:
Oh I love this idea. I would have a very long list (since I am so old :/ ) Loved all your grateful items. You are such a sweetheart. And we love having you in our family. :)
Post a Comment