Wow we have had a lot of new changes recently.
I started my new job over at the sister company and it has been going really well. I am working more hours a day and when the weekend is here I am really grateful. I took my insurance adjuster exam and failed by 1%. I needed to get a 70% to pass and got a 69%. So I have to take it again but at least I know I am close. So I am going to do some more studying and will be re-taking my test on November 25th. Keep your fingers crossed that I will pass.
Well after years of begging I finally gave in and let Brant get a dog. She is a German Shepherd and her name is Mia. She is very beautiful and has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is super sweet and I am sure as soon as her and the cats get comfortable together we will all be happy she is part of the family.
We have looked into adoption with LDS Family Services. We even turned in our application and started some of the paperwork. Well during the LDS General Conference I kept feeling this prompting that we should just be patient. Well patience isn't one of my strong qualities, so I didn't tell Brant. Well the other day I decided to ask him what his thoughts were on the adoption process and he told me that he had the same impression that we should wait to finalize our adoption paperwork. Although this has been a heart wrenching situation I feel oddly at peace. Brant and I both want to have kids so bad that I know for me at least that it makes me ache. But our decision to wait is what we know God wants us to do so we are feeling pretty calm.
I am still loving being in my church calling as a Young Women leader. It has kept me really busy but I love the amazing women that I work with and the girls are fabulous!
I haven't done hardly any sewing lately because I have been so busy. But I have several projects that are a couple of hours from being done. So I will post pictures soon!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your exam!! Thats awful, but 1% is nothing, you're going to knock it out of the park next time! Have no fear, it all works out eventually :)
Post a Comment