We have been in Utah for six months. We miss our friends in California and the weather occasionally. I miss my job at Saddington Shusko LLP most days. But we have had some amazing opportunities here. Brant is able to work in his field which is a huge blessing to us. We have been able to be home for very important family events that we would have had a harder time to make it up for otherwise.
We have been spending a ton of time with Brant's brother Trevor and his wife Brianna they live close to us and we see them almost every weekend. I absolutely love being so close to my nieces and Brianna and I have a great time shopping, talking and being crazy together. We get to see our families a ton. Brant's parents were able to come down for big birthday party to celebrate Brant's, Trevor's and their Mom's birthday. It was fun to see them. Both of our parents have been down to the house to visit.
We got snow in March and it was wonderful. We did not have a white Christmas so when it was snowing in March I had to go out and dance in it. It has been fun to have a couple of different seasons.
Brant is still working for Kaleidoscope pictures, he really enjoys it and it is really nice for him to have a job he likes. I have been working for a third party insurance administrator group. It is interesting learning about the insurance world and the people I work with are really nice and relaxed. But I do miss lunch with the girls in California and the busy tax season. In fact, I missed the tax world so much that I started working Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturdays at a tax office. It has been fun to get back in my element but I am starting to burn out. I worked my last day yesterday. Well that is all for us, we are still here just staying busy.

1 comment:
Fun update, but I'm feeling so guilty that we haven't got together with you once in the six months you've been here! So glad you and Brianna are getting along so well. I bet Trevor and Brant are really enjoying being close to each other again. Love the snow pictures!
Post a Comment